A double finalist in the Romance Writer's of America's 2006 Golden Heart with her manuscripts, KIDNAPPED (Long Contemporary Category) and HUNTED (Romantic Suspense), Suzanne has also won The Beacon Unpublished and the CTRWA's contests in the erotica categories with her book, The Surrender Of Lacy Morgan.
Suzanne's sexy stories, whether they be her steamy Western
Eroticas, her on the edge of your seat romantic suspense, or the
heart warming small town stories, will keep you thinking about
her characters long after their Happy Ever After is achieved.
1. Not only does Suz work nights as a Labor and Delivery nurse, but over the course of her career, she has delivered more than 200 babies when either the doctor couldn't or wouldn't get there in time.
2. Suz loves to scrapbook, quilt, crochet and cross stitch. Every member of her family, (hubby, kids, in-laws and grandchildren) all have cross stitched stockings.
3. To keep Suz awake and keep her brain active, she listens to music while writing. She loves the sound track to The Last of the Mohicans, but mix it in with rock and roll, (AC/DC, Stones, Aerosmith, CCR, ZZTop and Lynard Skynard).
4. Suz loves to cook and secretly has a cookbook started on her computer!
5. History is fascinating to Suz. She loves reading old books, biographies and historical non-fiction. How people lived under the stress of their time in history amazes her. It's because of the enduring spirit and determination of the American pioneers that Suz prefers to write American historical romances.
2008 Beacon Unpublished
THE SURRENDER OF LACY MORGAN won Suz a finalist position in Passionate Ink's 7th Annual Passionate Plume Contest HISTORICAL category!